A good tool management is characterised by the fact that all levels are optimally intermeshed and interlock perfectly with one another. That's why we rely here at KROMI on the teamwork of our experienced experts, who develop customised, integrated solution strategies in constructive collaboration with one another and in productive dialogue with our customers. Our network of sites at home and abroad guarantees direct and immediate communication and reliable care and support.
- Dipl. Ing (HS) for manufacturing und machine tools
- 1990 – 2001 Sales Engineer at Krupp Widia
- 2001 Head of field sales at Krollmann & Mittelstädt GmbH
- 2006 Member of the general management at KROMI Logistik AG
- Since January 2012 Member of the Executive Board KROMI Logistik AG
- 2018 CEO & Board Spokesperson of KROMI Logistik AG
- 2002 degree in Business Administration (Diplom-Kaufmann), University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, Nuremberg
- 2003 Ernst & Young Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft AG, Hamburg - Assurance & Advisory
- 2006 MAN Truck Bus AG, Munich - International Investments Controlling
- 2011 MAN Truck & Bus Pte. Ltd., Singapore - CFO
- 2013 MAN Truck & Bus Czech Republic & Slovakia s.r.o., Prague/Czech Republic - CFO
- 2016 MAN Truck & Bus AG, Munich - Vice President, Sales Controlling Overseas
- since 2019 Member of the Executive Board KROMI Logistik AG, Hamburg
Supervisory Board Chairman
Ulrich Bellgardt, born in 1957, is managing partner of Unternehmensberatung ubc GmbH in Solothurn, Switzerland. He finished his studies at Clausthal University of Technology by gaining a diploma in Engineering with specialization in mining.
Mr. Bellgardt started his career in 1983 as sales engineer for capital assets at Gewerkschaft Eisenhütte Westfalia in Lünen. From 1991 he acted as managing director of Maschinenfabrik Scharf GmbH in Hamm for seven years. From 1998 until 2003 he stood responsible as CEO of Division Surface Technology of Saurer AG in Olten, Switzerland.
Since 2003 he is managing partner of ubc GmbH, a consulting firm focusing on strategy and performance management. Since 2016 Ulrich Bellgardt is Member of the Supervisory Board of KROMI Logistik AG, since 2018 Supervisory Board Chairman.
- Supervisory Board Chairman of WashTec AG in Augsburg
Deputy Supervisory Board Chairman
Jens Große-Allermann, born in 1967, merchant, is member of the Management Boards of Investmentaktiengesellschaft für langfristige Investoren TGV as well as of Fiducia Treuhand AG, both located in Bonn. Mr. Große-Allermann began his business career at Deutsche Bank AG in Cologne in 1991.
From 1995 until 2000 he freelanced as corporate consultant focusing on real estate business. From 1997 until early 2003 Mr. Große-Allermann acted as chief financial officer for Condomi AG in Cologne. Since 2003 he is member of the Management Board of Fiducia Treuhand AG and since 2008 of Investmentaktiengesellschaft für langfristige Investoren TGV, both located in Bonn.
Since 2016 Mr. Große-Allermann is Member of the Supervisory Board of KROMI Logistik AG, since 2018 Deputy Supervisory Board Chairman.
- Member of Supervisory Board of WashTec AG in Augsburg
- Member of Supervisory Board of GESCO AG in Wuppertal
Member of the Supervisory Board
Stephan Kleinmann, born in 1957, business graduate, auditor and tax consultant, is partner of Roever Broenner Susat Mazars, the German subgroup of the worldwide Mazars Group. His office is located in Berlin.
After finishing his studies in business administration at Mannheim University, he began his career in 1993 as an accountant of the KPMG predecessor in Düsseldorf. In 1988 he became tax consultant, in 1990 he was appointed auditor. In 1994, he became partner at KPMG. From 1997 until 2004 he worked at Rölfs Partner (nowadays Baker Tilly), first in Düsseldorf and from 1999 in Berlin; there he was appointed partner in 1999. In 2005 he became partner at Mazars biggest site in Germany with round about 600 employees, the same office he leads since 2016.
Mr. Keinmanns professional activity includes, besides the duties designated to public accounts, particularly the audit-related consulting of mostly internationally oriented clients.
Since 2016 Stephan Kleinmann is member of KROMI Logistik’s Supervisory Board.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Eckart Kottkamp, born in 1939, finished his studies in control- and communications engineering (Regelungs- und Nachrichtentechnik) at RWTH Aachen University in 1966 and completed his doctoral studies in 1976. During his career he acted, among other things, as Chairman of the Management Board of Hako-Werke GmbH, Claas Landmaschinen AG and Jungheinrich AG. All in all, he looks back on a 17-year experience as Chairman. In 1996, he was appointed honorary professor at Hamburg University of Applied Sciences.
From 2006 until the end of 2009 he acted as member of the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Steinzeug Cremer & Breuer AG and was straight on appointed a member of the audit committee, which he headed since 2008.
Since 2010 Prof. Dr. Eckart Kottkamp is member of KROMI Logistik’s Supervisory Board.
- Deputy Supervisory Board Chairman of Basler AG in Ahrensburg
- Chairman of advisory board of ACTech Holding GmbH & Co. KG in Freiberg